Whether you plan to move to another state or across town, you should choose a highly-rated moving company or your journey to the new residence will experience innumerable problems. Moving to a new place is an emotional exercise. The parting of ways with the community, friends, and familiar neighborhood can overwhelm you, so you need a mover who makes the relocation stress-free.
How to Identify the Best Mover
If you move because of a new job or getting a better house, you need a moving company that charges affordable prices, offers adequate moving insurance and ensures the replacement of the missing or broken items. The following tips can help to find reliable, experienced Phoenix, AZ, moving companies:
Movers with Solid Reputation
The reputation of the mover is crucial. The solid credentials equal customer-friendly rates and prompt services.
How do you recognize the moving company to trust with your household items?
- Ask if the mover can help to pack the goods for transport, unpack, and arrange the household items in the new residence.
- Experience and a track record that is free of customer complaints counts. Find out the number of years the mover has been in business and the ability to transport the irreplaceable items, such as clay hand-prints. Insurance cannot give you back precious personal keepsakes.
Verify the Moving Company Insurance
- A state-to-state mover must have a valid USDOT number as approval by the United States Department of Transportation (USDOT) to offer interstate services. You can also search the company in the USDOT database.
- You should ensure that the moving company has the Arizona state moving license through the Arizona Corporate Commission. You must avoid any unlicensed or uninsured firm that offers moving jobs as a side source of income.
- Choose the mover who has insurance coverage for your items.
Trustworthy Moving Companies in Phoenix, AZ
The Better Business Bureau (BBB), Yelp, TrustLink, and Citysearch can help to search the movers you can count on.
Skinny Wimp Moving Co.
You can reach Skinny Wimp Moving Co. that serves in Tempe and the surrounding area on phone number (602) 412-3325. The firm offers residential, corporate relocations, local, and long-distance services. Skinny Wimp Moving Co. is pro mover reviews certified.
Cheap Movers Phoenix
Located in Phoenix, this company helps locals find the best rates from area movers. They only work with properly licensed and insured moving companies to make sure your moving experience goes off without a hitch. With Cheap Movers Phoenix (visit site), you get multiple quotes from trusted movers so you can compare rates and save. Call 24/7 at (480) 712-5652.
Creative Moving & Packing
Serving Phoenix and the surrounding area, will respond to your call within 4 hours and are reachable on (602) 595-7300. Creative Moving & Packing is good at packing, unpacking, and relocation services. These movers can provide climate controlled storage too.
Northstar Moving Company
The company, whose number is (800) 275-7767, serves Phoenix and the surrounding areas. The customer department responds in about I hour. The movers can work with the client’s schedule.
Parker’s Interstate Movers
A mover who provides services to the residents of Phoenix and beyond. You can reach Parker’s Interstate Movers on (480) 213-0395 for local, long-distance, and international relocations.
When you wish to relocate out of Arizona, you should remember to seek the moving company’s delivery windows and consolidation policy. Consolidation refers to the combining of your items with the belongings of other people. Consolidation is a great way to save money. The delivery window is the delivery schedule, and the time it will take to deliver your households.